January 22 CLE Program on E-Discovery Issues in Federal Criminal Practice
On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 at Rutgers School of Law–Newark, a panel of judges, prosecutors and defense counsel will offer practical advice on e-discovery issues facing criminal law practitioners in the federal court system.
All members of the bar are invited to attend the 5 – 7 pm program, which is offered by the C. Willard Heckel Inn of Court and the Rutgers Institute for Professional Education.
Speakers will include:
- U.S. Court of Appeals Circuit Judge Patty Shwartz
- U.S. District Court Judge Jose L. Linares
- John Fietkiewicz, counsel to the U.S. Attorney, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey
- Lorraine Gauli-Rufo, former Federal Public Defender and criminal defense attorney
- Samuel P. Moulthrop, partner at Riker, Danzig, Scherer, Hyland & Perretti LLP.
The “E-Discovery Issues in Federal Criminal Practice” program will provide 2.0 CLE credit hours (NJ, NY, PA). The registration fee is $60. Pre-registration is required at www.rutgerscle.com. | Read Story