Workplace Harassment Issues Focus of March 7 Program
NJ Supreme Court Committee on Women in the Courts Among Co-Sponsors
Workplace harassment occurs across race, sexuality and gender. A panel discussion on such harassment both in the employment law context and in the personal lives of those affected will be take place from 6 – 8 pm on Thursday, March 7, 2013, at Rutgers School of Law–Newark.
The New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on Women in the Courts, and the Women’s Law Forum and Women’s Rights Law Reporter at Rutgers School of Law–Newark are co-sponsors of the panel, titled “Contemporary Issues in Workplace Harassment.”
- Hon. Kimarie Rahill, Judge of the Superior Court, Warren County
- Kirsten Scheurer Branigan, Attorney at Law, Law Office of Kirsten Scheurer Branigan, P.C.
- Robyn Gigl, Partner, Stein, McGuire, Pantages & Gigl LLP
- Linda G. Harvey, Partner, Greenberg, Dauber, Epstein & Tucker, PC
- Suzanne Kim, Professor of Law and Judge Denny Chin Scholar, Rutgers School of Law–Newark, moderator
The program will be held in the Baker Trial Courtroom. Refreshments will be available after the discussion thanks to the support of the Law and Employment Law Society.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.